Earth Harmony Festival Activities
Embark on a journey into a world of sustainable living and regenerative agriculture built on timeless wisdom and modern technology. The Earth Harmony Festival EcoTour grants you an exclusive look at the ins-and-outs of one of North America's largest EcoVillages.
Learn more about the EcoTour here.
Kid's Village activities by donation.
The Earth Harmony Festival Kid's Village is a fun, playful space where kids explore the theme of living in harmony with nature and each other in interactive, creative, and entertaining ways. The interactive activities and games inspire kids to explore the world in new ways and the overall experience opens them up to the joys of living.
Theme: Living in Harmony with Nature and Each Other
- Solar oven baking
- Human Sun Dial
- A Nature Village with interactive anthill theme board
- Live bug and animal display
- Making solitary bee homes
- Craft Activity Tables - paper flowers, leaf art, woven wreaths and mats, charcoal drawing, and seed, bean and grain mandalas
- Seed-To-Table Interactive Journey Activity
- Metate Grinding
- Nature Sand Trays
- Play tipi and giant papercrete building blocks
- Avalon Nature Adventure Walks
- Kids Harmony Yoga
- Creating "Holding Hands Around the World" Mural
- Face Painting
Campers gain exclusive access to morning yoga sessions with licensed yoga instructor, SanSkritA DellErba for just $5 per session, Saturday and Sunday! SanSkritA's completion of a 200-hour Hatha/Iyengar alignment-based yoga teacher training in 2015 introduced her to yoga as a means of self-discovery through asana practices, pranayama techniques, proper alignment, Ayurvedic healing, and spiritual exploration. In her passion for sharing yoga with others, SanSkrita focuses on flow and vinyasa, with her interests in dance and movement inspiring the direction of her yoga classes.